If there’s not a saying about, ‘If you’re going to have full-blown influenza, then you may as well have it while the Olympics are on’ then there probably should be. I’ve spent much of the past week bed ridden, but that’s also given me the opportunit...
Pokémon GO has been a huge phenomenon in the three weeks since its release, with gamers all over the world reliving their childhood through the augmented reality (AR) game. You only have to look at what people are saying on social media and in the ne...
As a blogger, you know that without social media you have few chances to attract people back to read your website. Social Media can be challenging, but here 6 easy tips for bloggers to develop your presence on social media - it really works!
How often have you wondered how you stack up against your commerce marketing colleagues and competitors? You may be proud of what you've accomplished, however you know there could be other things you should be doing to make your commerce marketing pr...
As the online search industry matures, SEO (search engine optimisation) has become much more than a keyword targeting tactic: it has evolved into optimising your brand presence through search. The advance of search algorithms has increased the import...
When it comes to getting more sparks out of your business, many marketers turn to creative agencies for ideas, execution and distribution of new campaigns. Rather than just sitting back and letting your agency remain at the driver’s wheel, however, i...
As you travel into the office every day, you’re likely to come across massive ad campaigns distributed across print newspapers and magazines, billboards, radio broadcasts, outdoor advertising panels and various other media outlets. While the big bran...
While e-mail marketing may have a bad name in certain circles, seasoned online marketers understand the vast potential rewards in terms of conversions. Finding the right message, distribution methods and conversion funnel to get the best results from...
It used to be that customer retention lay solidly within two areas of any business: manufacturing and customer service or support. It was up to the manufacturing process to ensure a quality product that would invoke a certain amount of brand loyalty ...
Social media offers an amazing array of opportunities for the marketer who knows how to use them to full effect. Social media isn’t an end in itself, however, and it is best used to complement other marketing strategies rather than used as a sole mar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTNetwork Test ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCService Integration and Delivery Manager- SIAMNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW