The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should not hold mobile carriers to the same net neutrality rules as it does for wired broadband providers because of unique mobile network management challenges, the head of the largest U.S. mobile trade gro...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to require mobile carriers to enter into data-roaming agreements with competitors, despite objections that the agency doesn't have the authority to enforce the pacts.
With the issue of network neutrality behind the U.S. Federal Communications Commission -- at least temporarily -- the agency must turn its focus to freeing up wireless spectrum, reforming telecom subsidies and promoting broadband deployment and adopt...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSitecore DeveloperOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPPremier Field Engineer (PFE)ACT
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther