After ten years of making networked set-top boxes, Cisco Systems plans to quit the business, selling its Connected Devices division to French firm Technicolor, the companies said Thursday.
AT&T's acquisition of DirecTV appears headed for approval, with Tom Wheeler, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission circulating to commissioners an order recommending approval, although with some conditions.
Microsoft and FieldOne have been partners for several years already, but on Thursday Microsoft took the relationship a step further and acquired the New Jersey-based provider of field-service software.
Facebook-owned Oculus VR has purchased Pebbles Interfaces, an Israeli company that develops gesture-control and motion-sensor technology.
EBay has reached a deal to sell its enterprise unit, a division focused on building and running online shopping sites for bricks-and-mortar retailers, for less than half than it paid four years ago.
Twitter's stock spiked in midday trading Tuesday after a fake Bloomberg news report said the company had received an offer to be acquired for US$31 billion.
Chinese networking giant Huawei has bought the software-defined networking (SDN) division of Irish telecom software maker Amartus.
EMC is selling its Syncplicity file-sharing and collaboration business to private investment company Skyview Capital for an undisclosed sum.
PayPal is acquiring Xoom, an international money transfer service, in a deal that lets PayPal break into a new market worth an estimated $600 billion a year, the companies said Wednesday.
Alibaba Group has decided to sell off its 11Main e-commerce site in the U.S., as part of its focus on attracting foreign brands to its China business.
To boost its in-house machine learning efforts, Twitter has acquired Whetlab, a startup that makes it easier for companies to use machine learning tools.
Asustek Computer may be considering a bid for HTC, but HTC said Monday it wants nothing do with it.
A deal for Taiwanese PC maker Asustek Computer to buy struggling phone-maker HTC makes sense to some, and on Friday Asus's chairman said he wouldn't rule it out.
To help enterprise customers better manage applications sprawled across hybrid clouds, Microsoft has purchased BlueStripe Software, a provider of technology for watching over distributed applications.
Adding to a growing portfolio of software development applications, CA Technologies has acquired Grid-Tools, whose software automates the process of testing newly-built applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointVIC
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTService Design Analyst (Service Management Specialist- ITIL)Other
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Manager- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering backgrndOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorQLD
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther