Sprint Nextel's proposed buyout of network partner Clearwire may be inevitable, and it could help Sprint keep its signature unlimited mobile data plans alive.
Sprint Nextel has offered US $2.1 billion, or $2.90 a share, for the nearly one-half interest in mobile broadband firm Clearwire that the company doesn't already own.
Oracle is planning to buy DataRaker in a move that will give it a cloud-based platform for analyzing data from smart meters used by energy utilities. Terms of the deal, which was announced Thursday, weren't disclosed.
Sprint Nextel is in negotiations to acquire the remainder of Clearwire, its 4G WiMax network partner, according to news reports.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
Extending its line of enterprise management software for mobile devices, Citrix is acquiring device management software provider Zenprise.
Data-center networking vendor Emulex plans to acquire Endace, a maker of network performance management hardware and software, for about US$130 million, the companies announced on Wednesday.
Yahoo has acquired a video chat startup OnTheAir as the company focuses on mobile applications and services.
Infor has scooped up marketing resource management vendor Orbis Global in a bid to flesh out the capabilities of its Epiphany marketing suite. Terms of the agreement, which was announced Tuesday, were not disclosed.
Nokia Siemens Networks is selling its optical networking business unit to private investment firm Marlin Equity Partners, the latest in a series of sell-offs as the vendor concentrates on mobile broadband networks.
Google has bought some more storage, but not the digital kind. The company has acquired BufferBox, a Canadian startup that offers temporary storage lockers where people can receive online purchases when they're not at home.
Cisco is planning to acquire network planning tools vendor Cariden Technologies for US$141 million, in its third announced acquisition this month.
Google has acquired Incentive Targeting which offers a software-as-a-service platform for promotional campaigns to the grocery industry.
A reported deal between Google and ICOA hasn't taken place, according to ICOA.
Google is paying US$400 million to acquire Wi-Fi access provider ICOA, which owns or operates over 1,500 wireless hotspots and hot zones in the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCTraining SMEACT
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT