Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
Rumors of a potential Salesforce acquisition have been flying for over a week now, including the recent suggestion that Microsoft was a likely contender. According to a new report, however, it now looks like that's not the case.
Uber Technologies has bid for Nokia's Here mapping business, in a bid to reduce its dependence on Google, according to a newspaper report.
Google has acquired startup Timeful, whose iOS app uses machine learning to help people plan their days.
Microsoft will soon own the company that provided the stylus and touch display interface technology for its Surface Pro 3, according to a media report.
Amazon has acquired ClusterK, a developer of software that helps companies run mission-critical applications on spare cloud compute capacity sold by Amazon Web Services.
A report that Salesforce.com is entertaining takeover offers whipped up a storm of speculation Wednesday, as analysts and other observers mulled the possibility and what it could mean for the enterprise software market.
Salesforce is working with financial advisors to field bids after being approached by an unnamed party about a possible buyout, according to a Bloomberg report.
French IT services company Capgemini is to acquire iGate in the U.S. for US$4.0 billion, in a bid to expand its presence in the North American market.
Consumer groups are cheering the news that Comcast abandoned its proposed US$45 billion acquisition of fellow cable and broadband provider Time Warner Cable, saying it's good for customers and demonstrates the power of Internet activism.
Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Comcast has abandoned plans to merge with Time Warner Cable, according to a Bloomberg News report on Thursday.
Ever since its acquisition of Q1 Labs back in 2011, IBM has been selling its QRadar security event management software in the traditional way, whereby customers pay a price and download the version they want.
Size is power in the mobile networks business, but it's only one of the reasons Nokia is acquiring Alcatel-Lucent.
In an effort to boost its mobile offerings, Yahoo is reportedly finishing up a deal to buy Foursquare.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPAutomation EngineerQLD
- FTCommercial Loan Documentation SpecialistOther
- CCTechnical Team Lead/Application Developer Team Lead - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, Facilities & Asset ManagementOther
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Exchange Engineer- Azure & Cloud X2Other
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Support EngineerSA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC