Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
Rumors of a potential Salesforce acquisition have been flying for over a week now, including the recent suggestion that Microsoft was a likely contender. According to a new report, however, it now looks like that's not the case.
Uber Technologies has bid for Nokia's Here mapping business, in a bid to reduce its dependence on Google, according to a newspaper report.
Google has acquired startup Timeful, whose iOS app uses machine learning to help people plan their days.
Microsoft will soon own the company that provided the stylus and touch display interface technology for its Surface Pro 3, according to a media report.
Amazon has acquired ClusterK, a developer of software that helps companies run mission-critical applications on spare cloud compute capacity sold by Amazon Web Services.
A report that Salesforce.com is entertaining takeover offers whipped up a storm of speculation Wednesday, as analysts and other observers mulled the possibility and what it could mean for the enterprise software market.
Salesforce is working with financial advisors to field bids after being approached by an unnamed party about a possible buyout, according to a Bloomberg report.
French IT services company Capgemini is to acquire iGate in the U.S. for US$4.0 billion, in a bid to expand its presence in the North American market.
Consumer groups are cheering the news that Comcast abandoned its proposed US$45 billion acquisition of fellow cable and broadband provider Time Warner Cable, saying it's good for customers and demonstrates the power of Internet activism.
Indian outsourcer Infosys has made an acquisition in the area of cloud computing and invested in a personal health monitoring company as it tries to move into high value products and services.
Comcast has abandoned plans to merge with Time Warner Cable, according to a Bloomberg News report on Thursday.
Ever since its acquisition of Q1 Labs back in 2011, IBM has been selling its QRadar security event management software in the traditional way, whereby customers pay a price and download the version they want.
Size is power in the mobile networks business, but it's only one of the reasons Nokia is acquiring Alcatel-Lucent.
In an effort to boost its mobile offerings, Yahoo is reportedly finishing up a deal to buy Foursquare.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTService Implementation Manager BIMOther
- FTLevel 2 Applications Support/BAQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTSoftware Developer - C#VIC
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT System TrainersACT
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- CCStorage EngineerNSW