Google has started to roll out the long-awaited web interface for its Allo messaging app, but it still requires a phone to work.
Google announced that it will be shutting Talk down on June 26 and removing SMS support from Hangouts on May 22 in a continuing attempt to consolidate its many messaging apps.
Viber's got a new feature for those who don't want their secret conversations uncovered by losing their phone.
A new update rolling out to the Android Allo app adds a new icon for bringing Assistant into a conversation, lets you search for GIFs, and upgrades some popular emojis.
WhatsApp is adding two-step verification, an extra security feature that all users should enable as soon as it becomes available. Here's how it works.
Google has finally launched Android Messages on the web, letting users send and receive texts from their PC. But is it better than Apple's Messages on the Mac?
The latest update to Google's Allo messaging app lets you create stickers in your likeness and send them to your friends. Here's how to do it.
Facebook's new encrypted messaging feature, Secret Conversations, is now live for everyone on Android and iOS.
From super-size emoji to tap-back bubbles, from full-screen laser effects to sending a heartbeat, iMessages in iOS 10 is jam-packed. Here's how to get started.
Snapchat and Bitmoji were a match made in heaven, but don't expect a Snapchat App Store anytime soon.
Don't get distracted by the super-sized emoji and full-screen fireworks. The most significant change to Messages in iOS 10 is third-party app integration.
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
With the right tools you can leave your phone on the desk more often when you're working or playing on a PC.
So you're looking to work with an overseas supplier for parts. Or you need to hire a programmer whose English is fractured at best. Now what? Do you really need to hire a translator just so you can communicate with these folks?
A generic monitor not specifically designed for photography isn’t going to deliver the colour quality we seek. Processing images on the BenQ SW271 gives the user a stunningly vivid colour range.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Humble's Bethesda Bomb Drops Sale offers up to 50 percent off Fallout games
- Intel 9th-gen Core i9-9900K Review: The 'best gaming CPU' is also the fastest
- Roccat Khan Aimo review: Hi-Res Audio and 7.1 sound in an affordable headset
- Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- Apple tease 30th October iPad Pro reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?