Critics of the U.S. National Security Agency's U.S. telephone records program are missing the point when they say the agency can't point to one case where the collection was critical to preventing terrorism, two people formerly involved with the prog...
The U.S. National Security Agency should abandon its collection of U.S. telephone records because the surveillance program is illegal, a government privacy oversight board said.
The U.S. Congress should press for privacy protections and more information about surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency, some technology and civil liberties activists said Friday.
The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill, will be debated on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives this week, despite continued opposition from some privacy and digital r...
U.S. President Barack Obama has signed an executive order requiring federal agencies to share cyberthreat information with private companies and to create a cybersecurity framework focused on reducing risks to companies providing critical infrastruct...
Two U.S. lawmakers plan to reintroduce a controversial cybersecurity bill that allows private companies to share customers' personal information related to a wide range of cyberthreats with government agencies.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther