A networking equipment malfunction has disrupted Twitter, causing the microblogging site to become unavailable to users for hours on Wednesday and forcing company engineers to shut down key features to perform the repairs.
Twitter has is banning third-party advertisements on its site in a move to control the monetization and integrity of the micro-blogging service. The company is spinning the move, saying it's building a firewall that blocks out advertisements that tar...
Microsoft plans to start a small-scale pilot of a microblogging service aimed at business users that it has been experimenting with in Office Labs.
A vast majority of Twitter users are mainly interested in ... well, themselves.
NewsGator's Social Sites, an enterprise social-networking complement to Microsoft's SharePoint Server 2007, now features Twitter-like microblogging capabilities tailored for workplace communications.
Little more than a week after Nambu Network said it was shutting down URL-shortener tr.im, and just days after the service was reactivated, its founder announced he would take the code open-source and give up the attractive URL.
If Twitter decides to sue Web sites and bloggers that published information pilfered from its systems by hackers, the company could be diving into murky and largely untested legal waters.
This past weekend, something strange happened in the U.S. media landscape: Twitter helped shape coverage of the Iranian elections protests.
With Twitter Inc. co-founder Biz Stone ruling out advertising on the social network, the question for the online business world is: What will Twitter do to ensure it can survive the long-term?
Ask any high school kid - soaring popularity loses some of its luster if more than half of your new friends ditch you after the first month.
Twitter Inc. continues to be on a roll.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTPMO ManagerOther
- CCProject DirectorQLD
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTService desk supportACT
- CCSolution Architect - WealthVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCIT Finance AnalystNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW