Microsoft says it's testing a change to the Mail app on a small set of users, requiring them to use Edge to open external links. No one's happy.
Microsot publishes its first Windows 10 Insider build of 2018, including a new Quiet Hours feature, credit-card autofilling within Edge, and more. Some Spectre and Meltdown mitigations are included, too.
One of the first builds of the Redstone 4 update cycle to Windows 10 adds several interesting features, including the ability to "Near Share" files to people sitting next to you.
Microsoft's mobile Edge browser and Microsoft Launcher are designed to bolster the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Microsoft Edge improves noticeably with the Creators Update, catching up with some features and offering true innovations with others.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
With the Anniversary Update Microsoft Edge can finally use browser extensions. Here's how to install them.
Windows 10 introduced a new Web browser, Microsoft Edge. We'll show you its new features, from Cortana to Web Notes, and how to use them effectively. (Now updated with Anniversary Update features!)
Microsoft Edge will get some powerful tools for viewing, marking up, and even signing PDF documents when the Fall Creators Update ships. Here's a rundown of what's new.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
The catalog for Edge extensions isn't huge, but it's still got some helpful tools to enhance your web browsing.
The demand for high performance computing in laptops has never been greater.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
- Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring Remote Web Developers
- The CES Files: The Matrix Powerwatch 2
- Which Smart Voice Assistant Should I Be Using?
- Microsoft fights fake news with NewsGuard integration in its mobile Edge browser
- Far Cry: New Dawn: Riskier mechanics, a less risky story, and a much better experience than Far Cry 5
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?