Fighter Uncaged review: Kinect's first fighting game falls flat on its face
Kinect review: We put the Xbox 360's new motion controller through its paces -- is Kinect worth it?
Despite my frustration with what Dance Central can't do, I'm giving this game a high score for what it can
Microsoft has announced that it has sold 10 million Kinect motion-sensing systems. Kinect is designed to be used with Microsoft's Xbox 360 console and lets you use your body to control games and access media files.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 ditched handheld controllers for gestures and sound, but natural user interfaces don't have to be restricted to video games.
So, you want to play some Call Of Duty on your PC? You could do that the old fashioned way, or you could spice things up a little by hooking your PC up to Microsoft's Kinect and Nintendo's Wii Remote for some added FPS awesomeness, One avid gamer has...
Intel's research and development labs have been working on an interactive 3D technology called OASIS, which may one day give consumers a whole new way of interacting with their shopping lists and everyday household items. The technology was showcased...
The gossip blogs had a field day a few weeks ago, homing in on a patent filing unearthed by GoRumors that implied Microsoft's Kinect motion-control camera for the Xbox 360 might recognize sign language.
By the time you read this, Kinect for Xbox 360 will finally be hitting stores nationwide; some two weeks after its launch in America and Europe.
It's official: Kinect is for kids and housewives.
This year, Sony and Microsoft are set to release two new control schemes for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 -- the PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360, respectively.
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
After putting Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing camera for the Xbox 360 through its paces, I've come away a true believer--that it isn't for me, it's for my wife.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD