Fighter Uncaged review: Kinect's first fighting game falls flat on its face
Kinect review: We put the Xbox 360's new motion controller through its paces -- is Kinect worth it?
Despite my frustration with what Dance Central can't do, I'm giving this game a high score for what it can
Microsoft has announced that it has sold 10 million Kinect motion-sensing systems. Kinect is designed to be used with Microsoft's Xbox 360 console and lets you use your body to control games and access media files.
Microsoft's Kinect for Xbox 360 ditched handheld controllers for gestures and sound, but natural user interfaces don't have to be restricted to video games.
So, you want to play some Call Of Duty on your PC? You could do that the old fashioned way, or you could spice things up a little by hooking your PC up to Microsoft's Kinect and Nintendo's Wii Remote for some added FPS awesomeness, One avid gamer has...
Intel's research and development labs have been working on an interactive 3D technology called OASIS, which may one day give consumers a whole new way of interacting with their shopping lists and everyday household items. The technology was showcased...
The gossip blogs had a field day a few weeks ago, homing in on a patent filing unearthed by GoRumors that implied Microsoft's Kinect motion-control camera for the Xbox 360 might recognize sign language.
By the time you read this, Kinect for Xbox 360 will finally be hitting stores nationwide; some two weeks after its launch in America and Europe.
It's official: Kinect is for kids and housewives.
This year, Sony and Microsoft are set to release two new control schemes for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 -- the PlayStation Move and Kinect for Xbox 360, respectively.
When Microsoft announced Project Natal to the world, certain members of the GamePro team were worried. Was the company "doing a Nintendo" and kiddifying its console beyond all recognition?
After putting Microsoft's Kinect motion-sensing camera for the Xbox 360 through its paces, I've come away a true believer--that it isn't for me, it's for my wife.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTx3 Field EngineersVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPDelivery Coordinator - ProjectsQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- CCInfrastructure Test ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCIT Systems Specialist- Database l Bathurst LocationNSW
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCWCEM DeveloperACT
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD