Microsoft's Office apps are finally available for Android smartphones and tablets. Here’s how they stack up against past favorites
microsoft office in pictures
Google's newly completed Apps suite can't beat Apple's improved iWork or Microsoft Office
Love it or hate it, Microsoft Office has torn up the competition, leaving all manner of software carrion in its wake
Microsoft Office does its best to challenge the reigning Apple iWork.
Getting a word count with Office for the iPad is simple—but you have to know where to look.
Here’s a quick way to do it, without spending a lot of money on expensive software.
Microsoft has made public a small collection of its November updates for Office 365, including many collaborative features.
The new watch face lets you take action on emails, calendar notifications, and other details.
Call it one-stop shopping. Project Madeira is aimed at all the businesses that can't afford enterprise-class applications, offering scaled-down versions within Outlook.
If you can decide what to have for lunch, you already understand Excel's IF logic--you just need to understand the format.
Reader Jean has a problem: she installed Office 2003 on her brand new Windows 7 system, and every single time she runs it, a pop-up forces her to accept Microsoft's End User License Agreement (EULA).
George needs advice about document compatibility between Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007
If you're anything like me, seek help. Oh, I mean, if you're anything like me, you probably had trouble adjusting to Office 2007's Ribbon interface.
Have you ever needed to combine more than one Word document into a single file?
Microsoft Office isn't the only game in town—many online office suites offer comparable document, spreadsheet, and presentation programs that are not only compatible with Microsoft Office files, but also free.
Get your PC ready for another academic year with the best and most productive applications.
Office 365, Office 2016, and OneDrive have finally come together across Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, and the web -- but you still need a guide to making it all work
You love your iPad, and chances are good that you need to use Microsoft Office for work. You have lots of options for editing documents created in Microsoft Word and Excel on your iPad, but what about the third major component of Microsoft Office, Po...
Microsoft has been paying more attention lately to the small business audience, as well as the cloud. With the "Aurora" Small Business Server (SBS)--officially named Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, Microsoft delivers a solution that brings the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with Telstra TV 2
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTProject SchedulersSA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC