Microsoft has begun sending emails warning some users that their Outlook, MSN, or Hotmail email accounts may have been compromised.
If you'd prefer discussing a critical email within Slack's chat rooms and not within Outlook, then Slack's integration with Office 365 is for you.
Microsoft is adding several cool features to its Outlook Mobile email and calendar mobile app, but administrators will also have the option of locking out your personal email accounts.
Microsoft has launched a free version of its Microsoft Teams app to compete with Slack. It also unveiled a 'nudge' coaching feature within Outlook, and published its Whiteboard app.
Email Insights, a new app from the Microsoft Garage, brings your most relevant email search results to the top of your Outlook inbox.
Do you depend on Microsoft Outlook for your e-mail and scheduling needs? Are you annoyed with the e-mail client? Well, join the club--thousands of Outlook users are lobbying Microsoft for improvements in the next version. But this week let's not just...
Microsoft's highly capable email client Outlook is glitchy and has too many features for its own good.
I'm kind of a spelling snob. I take pains to make sure I spell everything correctly, so it bugs me a little bit when I receive mail that contains spelling mistakes.
Last week's online protest against Microsoft Outlook is turning out to be a tempest-in-a-Tweet.
Microsoft Outlook is a nearly ubiquitous presence in PC computing -- and, seemingly, a universally reviled one. Outlook has countless features, ranging from e-mail gathering to calendaring, contact tracking, to-do list creation and more -- yet its te...
Gaming laptops are traditionally full of compromises.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- Huawei devices disappear from Microsoft Store and Best Buy, but remain on Amazon, Newegg
- Microsoft's Windows 10 May 2019 Update is live—here's how to get it
- Firefox 67 arrives with faster performance and enhanced Private Browsing features
- Observation review: Old science fiction meets New Weird in this 2001: A Space Odyssey homage
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?