Hugely expensive but still unique and still very fast
To wait for the second model or has Microsoft nailed its first notebook?
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
There is no better keyboard travelling companion
A lot of phablet for not much at all
Microsoft in pictures
Tech lovers and party-goers alike headed down to Mrs Macquarie's Chair to be part of the world-first Windows 10 Launch Party. The night featured a presentation by Microsoft Australia managing director, Pip Marlow, DJs, live demonstrations and digital artistry by Lister.
If you’re going for an immediate upgrade to Windows 10 from your Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 computer, this guide will get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
Windows is full of niggling little irritations. These tools fix them.
Tabbed Windows. A customizable login screen. Tens of thousands of votes have poured in for these features and more, but time's running out for these features to make it into Windows 10's launch version.
Microsoft's flagship Surface Book 2 has a power problem that causes it to drain the battery even when plugged in, when playing 3D games on certain settings, PCWorld has confirmed.
Microsoft has stepped up its investment in artificial intelligence (AI) arena releasing new tools and solutions to amplify human and organisational capabilities.
Microsoft's device chief says the company hopes to see the AI chipset it's developing for the HoloLens in other devices, presumably PCs and smart speakers.
Microsoft says two Surface Pro tablets with LTE connectivity will ship in December, at prices that are slightly lower than expected.
Microsoft has added TruePlay, an optional anti-cheating technology for PC gaming, to Windows 10. But how optional will it really be?
If you can decide what to have for lunch, you already understand Excel's IF logic--you just need to understand the format.
OneNote is the Great Organizer of Microsoft programs, ready to take almost any kind of content and make it available across multiple platforms. Here's how to get started.
Microsoft’s OneNote is a surprisingly versatile tool for jotting down and organizing notes, random facts and more. These tips will help you make the most of its features.
Windows 10 forces updates on home users, but Windows 10 Pro users can slow down feature upgrades if they want.
It's super-easy to reinstall Windows 10 or 8, and not much more difficult to reinstall Windows 7. Use these tips to get the most out of a reinstall.
We've compiled everything you need to know about Microsoft's Surface Book 2 two-in-one right here: specs, features, price, shipping date, and eventually our review.
A guide to two-factor authentication and the five best 2FA apps for keeping your data safe.
After Microsoft unexpectedly killed its Groove Music Pass, it's natural to wonder about Microsoft's commitment to other consumer services.
Get your PC ready for another academic year with the best and most productive applications.
If Microsoft really wants to call the Surface Pro (2017) a laptop, it's going to need to do more than play with words.
Whitepapers about Microsoft
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Videos about Microsoft
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator, IT ProgramOther
- FTNBNJP00001080 - Facilities/Capacity EngineerOther
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analysts - agileACT
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX ? Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTPerformance EngineerOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM CONSULTANT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other