If Microsoft really wants to call the Surface Pro (2017) a laptop, it's going to need to do more than play with words.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
It's a thin-and-light spec fight! We haven't tested the Surface Laptop yet, but we can compare its specs to the competition's and see how it measures up, at least on paper.
Microsoft Teams, the new chat and collaboration software, goes live today for Office 365 customers. Here's what to expect if your company adopts it.
Windows PCs offer many more choices than Macs do. We'll help you sort through the options.
The Surface Book, Microsoft’s trophy laptop, finally has a rival: Porsche Design’s Book One. We take a close look at what the specs say about these shiny, premium PCs.
Microsoft's cool new 3D creation tool, Paint 3D, is headed your way as part of the Windows 10 Creators Update. We'll show you how it works, as well as the easy way to create fun 3D objects and scenes.
Microsoft and Wall Street are in love with Microsoft's software and services, especially Office 365 and Azure. a closer look at the numbers reveals problems with here problems with Microsoft's hardware business that should be rooted out?
Microsoft has positioned artificial intelligence as being as important as Windows, Office and Cloud. Here's why.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
Huawei recently released an attractive-looking Windows 10 hybrid tablet, but how well does the Matebook compete with the current enterprise favorite, the Surface Pro 4?
There are plenty of ways to navigate Windows 10, but sometimes using keyboard shortcuts is the most convenient and can save time and effort.
Windows is a popular attack target for criminals and researchers alike, but Microsoft has done a good job of making it harder to target security flaws in the OS
Microsoft has committed to delivering two Windows 10 feature upgrades in 2017 after issuing only one this year.
Following Microsoft's blockbuster $26.2 billion acquisition of LinkedIn, many questions remain regarding the professional social network's future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Five Eyes want “cooperation” from tech companies on encryption
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTService Desk Analyst - 1st LevelACT
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2ACT
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- CCWireless Network ArchitectQLD