Many people will know what it’s like to regularly click ‘close’ on the nagging Windows 10 ‘upgrade’ notification. It’s been happening every day for many months. But apparently something on one of these hundreds of fade-into-the-background notificatio...
Microsoft today said it would indeed end its free Windows 10 upgrade offer on July 29. It has real reasons to do so.
Enterprise IT vendors didn't have much to say about commercial drones just 18 months ago, but now Cisco, AT&T, Verizon and others are making their moves.
If you're eyeing one of Microsoft's hybrid devices like the Surface Book, or want to make sure your next laptop is future-proof (hint: check the ports), this episode's for you. Executive News Editor Ken Mingis gets the details from Sharon Machlis, Ex...
Microsoft made a mistake at its recent developers conference when it didn't push customers to buy new hardware, an analyst said today.
As usual, Microsoft is late to the party. But this isn't like all the other times that came before
One of the key parts of Satya Nadella's keynote address to attendees at Microsoft's Build developer conference Wednesday was a discussion of creating virtual assistants and intelligent chat bots to help users do everything from managing their calenda...
Microsoft executives will take the stage at Moscone West in San Francisco on Wednesday for the first of two keynote addresses to the company's big Build developer conference. Here are five key things to expect from the next two days of Microsoft anno...
After Apple's latest dig at PC users, we find out how the new iPad Pro really stacks up against Pro PC tablets.
Looking back on 2015, it’s in the running to be one of Microsoft’s biggest on record. The company made several major product announcements, and making a number of big bets on its future.
The year 2015 was a tumultuous year for smartphones. Some companies found redemption while others underwhelmed. Finger sensors became the norm, along with pixel-rich screens, extraordinary cameras and premium design. The year was kind to customers i...
Windows 10 Mobile review: Next-gen Windows Phones focus on unique features to double down on productivity
Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 Mobile as a free upgrade to both older Windows Phones as well as its new Lumia 950 and 950XL flagship phones. Continuum, Windows Hello, and Microsoft's own apps are why you should consider this increasingly niche OS.
Despite firmware and driver updates, users are reporting persistent problems with Microsoft's three-day-old laptop and tablet
Microsoft has created a $43 billion business, a potential Apple-and-OEM-esque company-within-a-company, that could be used to take up the slack if some of its computer-making partners falter.
The decades-long relationship between Apple and Microsoft is packed with ups and downs, but it also shaped the evolution of personal computing. The companies have again cozied up to one another, and this time they have a new endgame: enterprise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Support OfficerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTClient Services OfficerOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedSA
- FTSenior Change Manager / Director, IT & Business TransformationOther
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst- Data Analytics & banking backgroundOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW