Microsoft today launched a $250,000 contest for researchers who develop defensive security technologies that deal with entire classes of exploits.
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Bing is a big money-loser for Microsoft, shedding billions of dollars per year, but the company is far from giving up on beating Google in the search engine wars.
Nokia and Microsoft's marriage of convenience may finally be ready to bear fruit.
The latest global market-share estimates for smartphones are out. And as we've come to expect from these regular exercises in mobile OS number-crunching, the news is bright for Apple and Google, but a bit bleak for Nokia, Research In Motion (RIM), an...
It is the first day of the month, and that means new browser market share numbers from Net Applications. Internet Explorer and Firefox continue to slide as Chrome and Safari gain ground -- but Microsoft focuses on its own silver lining.
Microsoft's long and steady decline in browser market share continued in July, but there is one bright spot for Redmond: Among Windows 7 PC owners, Internet Explorer is gaining, albeit only slightly.
Microsoft's Windows XP has slipped under the 50% share mark for the first time since Web measurement company Net Applications began tracking operating system usage.
Apple's Safari last month posted its biggest increase ever in usage share, beating perennial champion Chrome in the gain game, Web metrics vendor Net Applications said today.
Microsoft has expanded its Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) to include the ability to manage users' BitLocker encrypted folders.
Microsoft has been ordered to pay $US70 million to networking vendor Alcatel-Lucent in a years-old patent dispute that at one time could have cost Microsoft $1.5 billion.
The first smartphone based on the new "Mango" edition of Microsoft's Windows Phone platform was unveiled on Wednesday in Tokyo.
A Mac security firm today criticized Microsoft for warning Mac users of new malware, saying that the threat simply wasn't worth mentioning.
Mango, the latest version of the Windows Phone mobile operating system, was released to manufacturers Tuesday, Microsoft said in a blog.
The U.S. government can help grow the nation's cloud computing market by assisting private companies in the development of cloud security standards and by encouraging cloud providers to allow data portability among them, a new tech industry report re...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTProject Support OfficerOther
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther