Data released today by Microsoft showed that Windows 7's malware infection rate climbed by more than 30 per cent during the second half of 2010, even as the infection rate of the 10-year-old Windows XP fell by more than 20 per cent.
Twitter today updated its Mac desktop software, the first time the micro-blogging service has refreshed the program since it launched last January.
Delays hitting Microsoft's hosted e-mail service have been mitigated, the company said, following more than 100 posts on a forum about mail slowdowns and outages since Tuesday.
Microsoft is planning to increase the pace of releases for its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software, according to a new "statement of direction" document from the vendor. The move may signal pressure Microsoft is feeling from riva...
Microsoft rocked the tech world and stole the spotlight on the opening day of Google's I/O conference with the announcement that it is buying Skype for $8.5 billion. The news may make some consumers anxious about the future of Skype, but for IT leade...
Microsoft's $8.5 billion acquisition of Skype could profoundly influence a set of collaboration and conferencing technologies called Unified Communications (UC) that have taken years to catch on, analysts said Thursday.
Microsoft yesterday told Mac Office users it doesn't yet have a fix for a PowerPoint bug that it patched for Windows customers.
At first glance, Microsoft's whopping $8.5 billion acquisition of Skype may seem like a pure consumer play to bolster Windows Live, Windows Phone 7 and Xbox Kinect -- or an extremely expensive way to prevent Google from gobbling up Skype first.
Perhaps it is ironic that the U.S. government antitrust oversight of Microsoft <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/051111-end-of-an-era-microsoft.html">expires</a> on the very same week that Google unveiled its Chromebook.
A U.S. court's antitrust oversight of Microsoft is ending after eight and a half years, with some observers questioning what the long fight accomplished.
Apple's iPad hasn't materially affected consumer PC sales, as some have claimed, a research firm said today.
Microsoft's Skype acquisition will result in voice and video calling blended into lots of existing Microsoft products, but the company also stressed that it'll keep building Skype across other platforms.
Microsoft announced today that it purchased Skype for $8.5 billion. After a week of speculation about a possible acquisition by either Facebook or Google, the Microsoft news has shocked the tech world and stolen Google's thunder on the opening day of...
Symbian and Microsoft Windows Mobile platforms have been the proving ground for mobile malware over the past five years, but a new Juniper Networks report states that Google Android now takes "the crown" as the platform getting the most attention fro...
When rumors began circulating that Facebook was eyeing Skype for potential purchase, more than a few observers began to get nervous.
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Microsoft's path to a smarter Bing and Cortana includes tapping Reddit users' opinions
- Linksys WRT32X review: An esports-grade router in a class of its own
- BuyDig has a 27-inch 4K monitor with FreeSync for $350
- Try VR for cheap: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are on sale for nearly half off today
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ieMR - Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- CCAgile AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork TesterVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- TPSystems Engineer - Dell EMCWA
- FTMicrofocus Cobol DeveloperOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- TPSolution Architect | eDRMS | 2 PositionsQLD
- CCDesktop Support / Field TechnicianWA
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTPenetration TesterNSW
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- TPAndroid Engineer - Contract (6 months)NSW