Microsoft is doubling down on its cloud AI services for business customers with a fleet of new offerings aimed at helping businesses deal with video and supporting customers with unique problems not solved by Microsoft’s off-the-shelf cognitive servi...
While Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices are manufactured by a single supplier, Microsoft appears to be using a PC-like strategy to create Cortana devices.
Windows 10 now has about 500 million users, but only a fraction of those have tried Cortana. This doesn't bode well for Microsoft's push into artificial intelligence.
Harman Kardon unveils the first images and description of Invoke, the first smart speaker to be powered by Microsoft's Cortana.
Microsoft appears to have more hardware to announce on May 23, possibly the first low-cost mixed reality headsets and maybe even the first Windows on ARM devices.
The popular Arc Mouse is joining the Surface family in June, alongside Microsoft's Surface Laptop.
Windows 10 S makes Edge and Bing your default browser and search engine—and they can't be changed.
Dell's Latitude 11 EDU is one of the low-cost Windows 10 S laptops designed to help Microsoft's take back the classroom from Chromebooks.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop boasts the expected amazing Surface display plus all-day battery life in a sturdy laptop for students.
Microsoft's bringing the full-fat desktop versions of Office to the Windows Store to support the launch of Windows 10 S.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop was created to showcase Windows 10 S.
View Mixed Reality will bolster Windows 10’s virtual reality chops by letting view augmented reality images through their device screen.
Images and some details of a Surface Laptop have leaked ahead of a Microsoft event in New York, along with a cloud-centric Windows 10 S.
Microsoft has made the delayed My People experience part of its recent Windows 10 Insider build, putting your best friends as close as your taskbar.
Microsoft is wielding LinkedIn against Salesforce in the battle for the CRM market. Starting Tuesday, salespeople will get LinkedIn Sales Navigator data alongside other information in the Dynamics 365 Sales dashboard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project Manger - Global MarketsVIC
- FTInformation Management Business Capability AnalystACT
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTL2/L3 Desktop Technician - FIFOWA
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTState IT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPSolution Architect - Medical ImagingQLD
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTReport Developer and Visualisation AnalystQLD
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD