Microsoft will try to lure iPad users to its search engine with a new Bing application built specifically for the popular Apple tablet device.
Android has a message for other mobile OS platforms: "You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile." The latest results from comScore show that Android has ascended to the top slot for smartphone market share -- gobbling up market share from many of...
High-performance computing expert Jason Stowe recently asked two of his engineers a simple question: Can you build a 10,000-core cluster in the cloud?
Microsoft today blamed Apple for changes that will prevent users of Office for Mac 2011 from synchronizing their Outlook calendars with Apple's MobileMe service.
Just hours after launching a tool that let Windows Phone 7 owners grab smartphone updates directly from Microsoft, the developer yanked the utility from his Web site.
Microsoft is advising people not to use an unauthorized tool for downloading two software updates to Windows Phone 7 devices.
Microsoft and Toyota plan to use Windows Azure, the software giant's cloud offering, to build a telematics service that will initially serve people who have the car maker's electric and plug-in hybrid cars.
Microsoft has appointed a new chief marketing officer, Chris Capossela, to take the place of Mich Mathews, who announced last week that she was stepping down.
Microsoft and Toyota Motor will announce a collaboration between the two companies later Wednesday, they said.
Two decades after Linus Torvalds developed his famous operating system kernel, the battle between Linux and Microsoft is over and Linux has won, says Linux Foundation Executive Director Jim Zemlin.
Selenium 2.0, an upgrade to the popular open source Web application testing toolset, is anticipated for release this summer, featuring accommodations for mobile platforms and architectural improvements, its creator said on Tuesday.
A convergence of historical circumstance and an increase in innovative mobile applications may make Africa the first post-PC continent.
The ever-growing number of non-relational, or NoSQL, databases needs standardization in order to thrive, two Microsoft researchers argue in the new issue of the Association for Computing Machinery's flagship publication, Communications.
Microsoft has expanded the capabilities of its Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (DaRT) to allow administrators to troubleshoot ill-behaving desktop Windows computers from afar.
A developer today released a tool that lets adventurous Windows Phone 7 owners upgrade their smartphones' operating system now rather than wait for their carrier to offer the update.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- TPSenior Infrastructure Specialist (Windows)QLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPInfrastructre Architect | Appian BPM SoftwareQLD
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTTest AnalystSA