Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 16251 to Insiders on Thursday, connecting your phone to your PC and adding new abilities to Cortana.
Microsoft reportedly says that Microsoft Paint will become a downloadable Store app, letting Windows 10 users continue to use the beloved drawing app if they so wish.
Microsoft's next-generation Holographic Processing Unit (HPU) within the HoloLens will focus on machine learning, Microsoft revealed. This new direction could help HoloLens interact more intelligently with its environment.
Microsoft calls Windows phone sales "immaterial" during its quarterly earnings call on Thursday. Instead, Office and cloud sales carried Microsoft to a strong, profitable quarter.
Microsoft won't provide Windows 10 updates such as the Creators Update to hardware that's no longer supported by its manufacturer.
Phil Spencer wants you to be able to play Xbox games on your PC, though Xbox 360 games might be tricky.
We go hands-on with Microsoft's powerful Xbox One X console and Forza Motorsport 7.
Microsoft says they're not willing to talk about virtual reality on its upcoming Xbox One X console. Instead, Microsoft is pushing mixed reality on Windows PCs.
At E3, Microsoft revealed the powerful Xbox One X, and an army of games—22 exclusive to Xbox and Windows—to bolster it.
Microsoft's long-teased Project Scorpio is now the Xbox One X, a powerful 4K-capable cousin of the Xbox One S.
Skype's next major upgrade adds an army of smart bots and services that are eager to supplement your chats with your group of best friends.
Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
Microsoft's Surface Pro brings better CPUs and battery life to the flagship tablet, which is being restyled as a laptop.
Microsoft says that Linux is simply too powerful for the constraints it put on Windows 10 S.
Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- CCPega ArchitectVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC