Microsoft's bringing the full-fat desktop versions of Office to the Windows Store to support the launch of Windows 10 S.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop was created to showcase Windows 10 S.
View Mixed Reality will bolster Windows 10’s virtual reality chops by letting view augmented reality images through their device screen.
Images and some details of a Surface Laptop have leaked ahead of a Microsoft event in New York, along with a cloud-centric Windows 10 S.
Microsoft has made the delayed My People experience part of its recent Windows 10 Insider build, putting your best friends as close as your taskbar.
Microsoft is wielding LinkedIn against Salesforce in the battle for the CRM market. Starting Tuesday, salespeople will get LinkedIn Sales Navigator data alongside other information in the Dynamics 365 Sales dashboard.
Has Microsoft really thought through its plan to retire Wunderlist? The many features missing from its preview make us wonder.
Called "Cloudbooks" by industry watchers, a leaked Microsoft document sets minimum specs for cloud-based laptops powered by Windows 10 Cloud.
Microsoft is offering IT pros some new guidance on when they can expect major feature updates.
Standalone Office users will start to feel the pinch in a few years, when Microsoft will cut off services unless you subscribe to Office 365. OneDrive and Skype for Business will be the first perks to go.
Microsoft reveals when Redstone 3 will ship—as well as every Windows feature update beyond that—as part of its new semiannual schedule for Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
Microsoft has taken the wraps off its Wunderlust successor, an overly simple task managing app called To-Do.
Signing into your Microsoft Account with Microsoft's Authenticator isn't necessarily faster than entering a password, but it is easier.
A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
Microsoft may have delayed its February security update slate to finish patching critical flaws in Windows that a hacker gang tried to sell.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- TP.Net Developer - Australian Government ICT ContractorACT
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTInternal Recruitment Coordinator - ITOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC