Microsoft's Xbox Project Scorpio's hardware could actually power 4K gaming well, unlike the PS4 Pro. But sorry, PC enthusiasts: AMD's Ryzen isn't inside.
Microsoft finally reveals the diagnostic data Windows 10 collects, as the Creators Update makes it easier to understand what information the operating system wants.
Microsoft is adding new capabilities to one of its cheapest enterprise plans for Office 365, in a push to capture a group of users traditionally underserved by the productivity suite.
A minor redesign of the Xbox One user interface, and the major addition of Beam game streaming are the focus of the Windows 10 Creators Update for the Xbox One.
Microsoft added two new dates to its Windows 10 Creators Update calendar: early access for "advanced users," and the date when phones will start getting it.
One of the biggest challenges with building connected hardware is getting from proof-of-concept (PoC) prototypes to a devices that are ready for a large-scale production rollout. Microsoft is aiming to help with that issue through a trio of lab space...
Microsoft's Windows 10 Creators Update is missing key features promised when it was unveiled, including Windows Capture 3D, mixed-reality devices, Xbox Arenas, and more.
In 2016, Microsoft Edge was the only major PC browser to run Netflix in 1080p. With the Windows 10 Creators Update, it's now made the jump to 4K.
Part of the Windows 10 Creators Update includes a feature called Delivery Optimization, which will help you avoid re-downloading the same patches and app updates over and over across the multiple PCs in your home.
With the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft has brought ebook capabilities to its Microsoft Edge browser. Here's how to take full advantage of those features.
People working on Excel spreadsheets will be able to do so live from Microsoft’s app for Windows, starting Tuesday. Microsoft launched a beta update for the app’s real-time co-authoring feature, letting testers collaborate with one another on the sam...
Microsoft added Cortana to the Android lock screen in an update earlier this month, but now you can ask questions and have it do things without needing to unlock your phones.
Microsoft's Docs.com shares documents with the world by default, but that hasn't stopped people from uploading their bank statements.
Microsoft has delayed the release of its tools for connecting other services to the Cortana virtual assistant, a decision that could cause it to lose ground in a crowded industry.
If implemented properly, blockchain can help secure medical devices and improve patient privacy, but the key is proper implementation, according to a top security pro at Partners Healthcare.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 First Look: Nikon D850
- 2 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 Google WiFi review
Join the newsletter!
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSenior Java Developer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCPSRM Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- FTMobile App Developer - XamarinWA
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsOther