Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The iPad Mini 3 can't compete against another tablet ranged by Apple
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
The dust from Apple’s launch event has settled following the unveiling of the iPad Pro, an upgraded Apple TV and, of course, the iPhone 6s series. Amid the spoils was another product benefiting from a major upgrade, the iPad Mini 4, only its moment w...
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S5 mini with little fanfare in its home country of Korea last night. The miniature 4.5in smartphone discounts processing hardware and camera performance, but retains the S5’s durability and focus on fitness.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- Apple’s excuse for denying Xbox cloud gaming is patently absurd
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- macOS Big Sur: Learn about the user interface changes
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?