Don't for a second think this is a discounted version of Apple's famed iPad
The iPad Mini 3 can't compete against another tablet ranged by Apple
Acer has made a great 7.9in tablet, but it lingers behind its established rivals.
Sphero have confirmed Australian pricing and availability for their new Sphero Mini robot.
The dust from Apple’s launch event has settled following the unveiling of the iPad Pro, an upgraded Apple TV and, of course, the iPhone 6s series. Amid the spoils was another product benefiting from a major upgrade, the iPad Mini 4, only its moment w...
Australians interested in buying the Touch ID enabled iPad Mini will have to pay $130 more than the Mini 2. That’s a 26 per cent premium on an identical tablet, save for the finger scanner. This is a feature most people have lived fine without.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S5 mini with little fanfare in its home country of Korea last night. The miniature 4.5in smartphone discounts processing hardware and camera performance, but retains the S5’s durability and focus on fitness.
The demand for high performance computing in laptops has never been greater.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 5 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
Join the newsletter!
- The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has an OLED screen, Android Pie and no S Pen for $400
- We’re going to see the emergence of RegTech as an industry: Sri Shivananda
- Steam's iron grip on PC gaming is probably over
- Master & Dynamics MW07 true wireless headphones review
- How to enable HDR in your Ring security camera
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?