Tossup, a new Microsoft app for Android and iOS, aims to make it easier for users to poll their friends and get together.
A consumer protection group in China is suing Samsung Electronics and a Chinese vendor for placing too many preinstalled apps on phones, and is demanding that the whole smartphone industry eschew bloatware.
Facebook is preparing a new way to show videos on the social network and opening the door to a new source of advertising revenue at the same time.
Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Uber is adding to its mapping smarts by acquiring technology used by Microsoft's Bing Maps, and has hired roughly 100 Microsoft employees who work on image collection and data analysis.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Sharing links with friends in Facebook's mobile app is a pain that requires -- gasp -- leaving Facebook and copying and pasting URLs. Now there's a feature that simplifies the process.
Yahoo is updating its search service on mobile devices, taking a leaf out of Google's book and highlighting content such as images, videos and reviews ahead of regular search results.
Companies large and small are scrambling to keep up with the demands of an increasingly mobile world, and on Thursday Salesforce unveiled a new line of tools that's designed to help.
Facebook wants to squeeze as much growth as it can out of its popular Messenger app, even if that means foregoing Facebook.
Instagram, the popular app for sharing photos with friends, is broadening the reach of those photos.
Microsoft has rolled out a new OneNote feature to the iPhone first before any other platform, showing off the company's interest in promoting cross-platform use of its note-taking system.
Twitter is planning some big changes to the way people follow events using its service, with a major new feature that will group together tweets, photos and videos related to whatever's happening in the moment.
Microsoft updated its Outlook apps for iOS and Android Thursday to let system administrators have greater control over how employees use corporate email accounts.
As HTC faces shrinking revenue, the smartphone vendor is testing ads over its BlinkFeed media aggregation app, and some users aren't happy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther