BlackBerry today announced technology designed to securely separate work and personal data on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, as its Balance software does for new BlackBerry 10 devices.
Android head Andy Rubin is stepping aside and that could mean big changes for Google's mobile platform as well as for its Chrome operating system.
Microsoft's top Office executive, Kurt DelBene, yesterday dodged questions about plans to bring its lucrative suite to Apple's iPad.
Analysts today were skeptical that Mozilla's push into mobile with Firefox OS would meaningfully change the game.
Enterprise developers are seeing demand for Windows 8 line of business apps on mobile devices. However, the applications--while impressive--are speeding along mostly in vertical markets for very specific needs.
HTC and Nokia are separately expected to announce super-high-quality cameras in new smartphones expected to be unveiled the next week.
Google Maps' return to the iPhone and iPad this week may not be permanent, an analyst said today.
Police officers in Colac, Australia are warning that relying on Google Maps may be endangering motorists in their jurisdiction, according to a report from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Online music streaming service Spotify today announced new follow and discover features that aim to aid both users and artists, but the roll-out won't be fully completed until early next year.
Every time a new iPhone launches, AppStore downloads soar -- and app developers cheer.
Apple yesterday updated its iWork suite -- Pages, Numbers and Keynote -- for the iPad and iPhone, beefing up compatibility with Microsoft's Office.
Hundreds of early users of two Windows Phone 8 smartphones have complained of recurring and random reboots on Nokia's Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X smartphones.
The apps available for Microsoft's new Windows operating systems are good enough to entice early buyers of tablets and other touch devices, analysts said.
Google has unveiled an incremental release of the Android platform featuring optimizations for a wider range of tablets and a compatibility enhancement for fixed-size applications.
While Google's software can't make the trains run on time, it can now tell you just how late they'll be.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with Testing backgroundOther
- CCeLearning DeveloperACT
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTApplication Service Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD