The Australian Labor Party has announced classification of mobile phone games could be introduced soon.
We're probably as sick of writing about the iPhone as you are of reading about it. But news about the folks at Tap Tap Tap -- the developer behind the Camera+ iPhone app — submitting a cool update to Apple was too good not to share!
The Commonwealth Bank (CBA) released a new iPhone app yesterday that it says will revolutionise the property market in Australia and change how home buyers will search for a property.
Samsung Australia will host two Australian developer days in August for its new Bada mobile operating system, the company announced last week.
Worldwide mobile game sales are forecast to pass USD$5.6 billion in 2010, according to research firm Gartner, which would represent a 19 per cent increase from 2009 revenue figures of $4.7 billion.
The smartphone revolution is gathering pace, with GfK Temax reporting a 149 per cent increase in retail spending on the devices in a year.
2010 will be a massive year for mobile application downloads, with just under 6 billion mobile applications forecast to be downloaded, up from an estimated 2.4 billion in 2009.
Microsoft officials Monday confirmed at the company's MIX 10 developers event in Las Vegas that native applications will not be allowed on Windows Phone 7 devices. Only applications running in the Silverlight runtime environment or games in the XNA G...
BlackBerry Twitter users rejoice! The official BlackBerry Twitter app will finally be released on BlackBerry App World in the coming weeks.
In a move that will have telcos around the world squirming uncomfortably, Nokia and Skype today announced the availability of the well known Internet telephony program for the Symbian operating system.
Even though the market for Android apps is still emerging, there are a number of good programs for business users.
Nokia CEO Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo called on smartphone application developers to turn their attention to emerging countries, highlighting the vast business potential in these markets and the opportunity to improve the lives of the billions of people liv...
Apple Tuesday said that more than 3 billion apps have been downloaded from its App Store by iPhone and iPod touch users.
It's a throwback to the old arcade games based on The Simpsons in the 1990s, but it's on a very new platform.
Google's mobile app store, the Android Market, has doubled in size in the last five months, and now hosts more than 20,000 applications, according to unofficial numbers from specialist portal AndroLib.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPOragnisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTPrint Sales Manager - Geelong basedOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- TPXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCSalesforce Technical ArchitectNSW
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW