Unsure that market forces alone can do the job, PayPal is betting Singapore's government can spur the development and adoption of mobile e-commerce applications in the Southeast Asian city-state.
Using MasterCard's MoneySend application, iPhone and iPad users will be able to send or receive money using their phone or tablet, the card company said on Thursday.
Visa expects soon to begin trials of contactless payments system for Apple's iPhone, using a special case for the phone developed by DeviceFidelity.
Tyfone is putting the pieces together for a commercial mobile wallet offering, forming an alliance with First Data.
The mobile phone is turning into the platform of choice for banking in emerging markets. In developed markets, however, the phone has struggled to compete with existing payment methods, and the challenges aren't going away in 2010.
Whitepapers about mobile commerce
IT infrastructure is the backbone of today's modern business. It enables rapid expansion into new, fast-growing markets. It is at the core of new customer services offerings such as mobile commerce. It is the key to successfully exploiting an explosion in data and data analytics within business processes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW