Vaya, the SIM-only mobile provider, has responded to Australia’s increasing appetite for data by upping the inclusions across its entire suite of month-to-month and 6-month plans for new and existing customers.
Optus has revamped its range of mobile phone plans in Australia by introducing the option to change plans on a monthly basis if you exceed your data or voice allowance.
Optus has released a new national traffic service called Optus Trafficview, which will give users a real-time view of traffic conditions.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) today launched of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone. VHA will also offer 1GB of mobile Internet data per month free for the first 12 months to new and existing customers with Android smartphon...
According to a report on US mobile operator network traffic, <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.cfm?prodcatid=18">smartphones</a> and connected computing devices will be the primary drivers of data traffic over the next five years. By ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTDelivery ManagerACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther