Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7
Gaming peripheral maker, Moga, will be launching its Moga Pocket smartphone controller in Australia on 21 August. Pre-ordering the Moga Pocket at EB Games ahead of its August launch will net customers a free download of the Android version of Modern ...
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
The release of games such as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS means many gamers can now experience console titles on an iPhone. But a good wireless controller will be needed in order for the gaming experience to be enjoyable.
Local game development studio, Flat Earth Games, is attempting to get a slice of the smartphone and tablet pie with its medieval theme building game, TownCraft. We caught up with founders, Leigh and Rohan Harris, to talk about the challenges and oppo...
Electronic Arts has combined its two Australia based mobile development studios, IronMonkey and Firemint, to form Firemonkeys.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
- Amazon's selling the 256GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick for $100 today
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole review: This game doesn't stink, but the bugs sure do
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC