RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
Mobile operating systems
Nokia said on Wednesday it has finalized an agreement with Accenture to develop the Symbian mobile OS as the company retrenches in a competitive mobile device market.
The company Cellcrypt released an application on Tuesday for mobile phones running Android that encrypts voice calls, addressing increasing concern that voice traffic over cellular networks could be intercepted with off-the-shelf equipment.
Google removed more malware-infected applications from its Android Market last week, according to a security researcher who reported the rogue software to the company.
Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry smartphone OS is known for security, and that's for good reason. RIM designed the mobile OS with security in mind from the start, and it shows; the BlackBerry OS offers a number of ways for smartphone owners and ...
With Apple preparing to talk about the future of iOS at its Worldwide Developers Conference in June, and the rumor mill churning, it's time for an old tradition: the iPhone feature wish list.
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoye...
Honeycomb is a whole different beast from the Android we've come to know. While previous versions of Google's mobile operating system were built for smartphones, Honeycomb -- also known as Android 3.0 -- is the first to be designed specifically for t...
Hardly a week goes by without some fresh evidence of Android's growing success.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?