RIM has cut its sales target for PlayBook tablets in the second quarter to one-third of the original estimate, according to Taiwan-based suppliers cited in a report.
Mobile operating systems
Nokia said on Wednesday it has finalized an agreement with Accenture to develop the Symbian mobile OS as the company retrenches in a competitive mobile device market.
The company Cellcrypt released an application on Tuesday for mobile phones running Android that encrypts voice calls, addressing increasing concern that voice traffic over cellular networks could be intercepted with off-the-shelf equipment.
Google removed more malware-infected applications from its Android Market last week, according to a security researcher who reported the rogue software to the company.
Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry smartphone OS is known for security, and that's for good reason. RIM designed the mobile OS with security in mind from the start, and it shows; the BlackBerry OS offers a number of ways for smartphone owners and ...
With Apple preparing to talk about the future of iOS at its Worldwide Developers Conference in June, and the rumor mill churning, it's time for an old tradition: the iPhone feature wish list.
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoye...
Honeycomb is a whole different beast from the Android we've come to know. While previous versions of Google's mobile operating system were built for smartphones, Honeycomb -- also known as Android 3.0 -- is the first to be designed specifically for t...
Hardly a week goes by without some fresh evidence of Android's growing success.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
- Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- Fast charging on the 16-inch MacBook Pro is limited to MagSafe
- Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- Here’s why PC folks will never give a damn about Apple’s M1 Max
- How to get Office 365 on the cheap
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- iPhone 13 review: An essential phone but a nonessential upgrade
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?