Samsung plans to launch its first cell phones this year based on Tizen, a Linux-based operating system that will principally rival Google's Android OS.
Samsung Electronics should keep its commitment to consumers and withdraw its demands for bans on imports of Apple products in the U.S. as it did in Europe, Apple said in documents filed with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) on Wednesday.
Japan's biggest cellular network operator, NTT DoCoMo, is working with Intel and Samsung on development of the Tizen operating system and the first smartphone based on the platform could be out in Japan in 2013, according to a Japanese newspaper repo...
Nokia has signed a new patent license agreement with Research In Motion, which will end all existing patent litigation between the two companies.
Research In Motion will let its customers pick and choose individual BlackBerry services such as security and mobile device management after it introduces the long-awaited BlackBerry 10 platform next month.
Research In Motion reported falling unit sales and revenue in its third fiscal quarter as it geared up for the introduction of its BlackBerry 10 OS next month.
Apple has appealed a judge's decision not to ban from sale in the U.S. 26 Samsung cell phones that were found to infringe on its patents.
Apple today released an update for iOS that fixes an unspecified Wi-Fi bug in the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.
Apple on Tuesday released iOS 6.0.2, an update aimed at fixing a Wi-Fi bug afflicting some devices.
Samsung dropped all claims pending in European courts in which it asserted patents that are essential for mobile communication devices to prevent the sales of Apple products in Europe.
Windows Phone 7.8 is available on Nokia's new Lumia 510, but the company still won't say when existing phones will get the update.
A suspected fault in how Samsung Electronics has implemented the Android's kernel in several of its devices could allow a malicious application to gain total control over the device.
Google Maps' return to the iPhone and iPad this week may not be permanent, an analyst said today.
When users install Google Maps on their iPhone, the option to share location data with Google is switched on by default. By doing this, Google violates European data protection law, according to a German data protection watchdog.
Microsoft says Windows Phone app reviewers will be working into the holidays to deal with a flood of new app submissions to the Windows Phone Store, but at least one major company isn't buying into the Windows Phone hype.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTService ManagerOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther