It's another sign that Google is abandoning the longtime Nexus name in favor of 'Pixel' for its upcoming smartphones.
Samsung's new Galaxy S7 Active is like a fortified version of the flagship Galaxy S7 that won't fail if dropped on the ground or in water.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Vodafone is targeting Australians traveling to the 2014 FIFA World Cup with the addition of Brazil to its $5 per day roaming deal.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz C...
IT shops push BlackBerry smartphones on workers for added security, but a new survey shows that workers are less likely to be highly satisfied with them, compared with phones that the users choose themselves.
The minds at Microsoft threw the beta off Tag, an innovative mobile phone barcode-scanning service that holds nearly limitless possibilities when it comes to . . . just about anything.
Chinese handset and telecommunication equipment maker ZTE showed off its first handset designed for Japan, a model that's intended for elderly cell-phone users.
The global market for mobile phones surged in the first quarter, growing by nearly 22% over a year earlier when the market had declined markedly in the midst of a recession.
LG Australia today unveiled two new fashion-oriented mobile phones, the New Chocolate and the New Chocolate Slide, aimed at people who are "looking to be different".
Though not as dramatic as the moon landing that took place 40 years ago Monday, a phone call over a satellite launched earlier this month was the first for a system that may dramatically expand mobile voice and data coverage in the U.S. and Canada.
A new service has been launched in Sydney which promises free telephone calls to 70 international destinations simply by calling a local mobile number.
LG and Samsung will both unveil next week mobile phones that you definitively won't want to keep in your pocket. They have developed prototype handsets that are recharged by solar panels built into the case.
Smart phones made up about 14 per cent of all mobile devices shipped globally in 2008 and should increase to more than 17 per cent of the total in 2009, according to new projections from ABI Research in New York.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTProject AnalystOther
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCICT Desktop Support OfficerACT