More predictions about the future of mobile devices are coming out of the MobileBeat Conference in San Francisco. Ilja Laurs, the head of GetJar -- a mobile device app store that boasts 14 million downloads monthly -- recently said that mobile phone ...
All hail Verizon, the champion of change -- right? After all, the cellular company has caved into government pressure and agreed to loosen its grip on exclusive rights to sell popular mobile handsets. That's a major step. At least, it might seem that...
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) have joined forces to produce a new fact sheet to prevent consumers being ripped off by mobile premium services.
Nokia reported second-quarter sales 25 percent lower than a year earlier, and net income down 66 percent. While it predicts that sales will stop dropping in the third quarter, it now expects to see no increase in its market share this year.
AT&T and Sony Ericsson have unveiled their latest mobile phone designed to make life easier for Facebook fans who also love to take their music with them everywhere: the new W518a Walkman phone.
The first worm that spreads between mobile devices by spamming text messages has developed a new communications capability that one security vendor says signals the arrival of mobile botnets.
The Symbian Foundation plans to launch a publishing platform later this year aimed at helping developers to get their programs into mobile application stores.
Anyone looking for a camera phone that packs a little more punch than the obligatory low-end cameras found on most phones these days will undoubtedly gravitate towards the new C905a Cyber-shot.
Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter are responsible for the growth in the use of the mobile web, says CCS Insight.
AT&T and Nokia today announced that the Nokia Surge smartphone will go on sale July 19 in the U.S for $80 after rebate.
The fourth and latest member of LG's design-conscious Black Label family of handsets is out soon and already being teased on the Web.
It's no secret that iTunes' App Store has proven wildly successful--so much so that Apple's smartphone competitors are scrambling to duplicate the concept. But just to drive the point home, Apple today announced that its customers have downloaded mor...
For two days we've been treated to report after report about 15-year-old Alexa Longueira, who last week fell into an open manhole while walking around texting instead of paying attention to her surroundings. Yes, texting can be dangerous.
LG is the latest in a long-line of mobile phone manufacturers to launch its own app store.
Tanzania has joined a group of African countries using mobile phone SIM card registrations to both track down criminals using mobile phones to commit crimes and to reduce handset theft.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Application Developer (Xamarian)Other