Samsung Omnia 7 review: The Windows Phone 7-powered Omnia 7 smartphone includes an impressive 4in Super AMOLED display
Windows Phone 7 review: Microsoft's new mobile phone operating system -- Windows Phone 7 -- is slick, easy to use and well designed.
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 has a higher resolution screen than the XPERIA X10 Mini and XPERIA X10 Mini Pro smartphones
LG Optimus 7Q review: The only Windows Phone 7 handset so far to feature a physical QWERTY keyboard
Samsung Galaxy 5 review: the cheapest Android smartphone on the market that doesn't skimp on too many features.
Plantronics' M100 Bluetooth headset has a comfy design and convenient touches
HTC Aria review: The HTC Aria aims to bring the full Android experience to a smartphone that is small and compact
Acer's multimedia-orientated Stream smartphone has a HDMI-out port, 720p HD video recording and dedicated media keys
The C3 Touch and Type is reminiscent of older Nokia phones, but adds the ability to operate the device through a touchscreen.
The Nokia C6-01 features an 8-megapixel camera with dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording and a 3.2in AMOLED touchscreen.
Nokia's C6 mobile phone may be cheap, but it is let down by poor build quality and clunky, outdated software.
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
The Palm Pre Plus effortlessly handles multitasking and notifications, but its hardware feels dated
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTAssurance specialist(Quality Assurance and Process Improvement)ACT
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTDevOps LeadNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- CCTechnical Product OwnerQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD