It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
The Kogan Agora is let down by a poor quality display, below average battery life and sluggish performance
The Lumia 620's combination of price, features and performance make it a winner
The Xperia ZL lacks the Z's water and dust-resistant capabilities but squeezes a 5in display into a smaller frame
The Windows Phone 8S has an average screen and lacks a front-facing camera but its design is appealing
An easy to use Android phone that could use some further refinement
The HTC One SV is a mid-range device that features 4G capability and an excellent design
New name, new smartphone, new era. Can the BlackBerry Z10 challenge the rest?
The HTC Butterfly has a fantastic display but is let down by poor battery life
The Huawei Ascend W1 is a mid-range Windows Phone targeted at price conscious buyers
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first 4G smartphone in Australia to be sold on prepaid
The dust and water resistant Huawei Ascend D2 has a full HD 5in display
The LG Optimus has a large 4.7in, qHD display and an attractive and functional design
Nokia's new Lumia 820 is a solid smartphone but the small gap in price between it and the flagship 920 makes it a tough sell
James Bond 007's latest smartphone has a distinctive design, but lacks any real wow factor
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW