Each year, the editors and reviewers of the InfoWorld Test Center gather to look over the list of products that earned the highest marks in stand-alone reviews or came in first in multiproduct shoot-outs. We then determine which ones were particularl...
It's no surprise that iPhone and Android users are using more data today than the iPhone users of two years ago (when there were no popular Android devices). But a recent report from Arieso, a British firm that provides cellular carriers software to ...
It's been a year since Google first said it would deliver a browser-only operating system for laptops called Chrome OS. Today, Google previewed the real thing at a time the iPad slate concept has already gained remarkable traction by businesses and u...
You know how in monster movies, the lumbering creature always manages to outrun the frantically running victim? That seems to be Microsoft's hope in competing with Apple: Despite a late start and slow development, it will crush the iPhone out of shee...
Ever since it unveiled the new mobile OS in February, Microsoft has been cagey on whether its new Windows Phone 7 would support direct synchronization with Apple's Macintosh computers. Now a spokeswoman confirms that Microsoft will offer a Mac OS X t...
Apple's iOS and Google's Android OS dominate the new non-BlackBerry installations in enterprises across the globe between July and September 2010, according to Good Technology's tally of what the mobility management vendor's customers are deploying. ...
Acknowledging Microsoft's current, non-contending status in the smartphone space, a Microsoft official Thursday stressed that the new Windows Phone 7 platform would get the company back into the race.
Mobile application development tools vendor Rhomobile plans to unveil on Wednesday an extension to its software-as-a-service platform that will enable developers to build applications for Apple's iPhone via a Windows PC.
Microsoft on Thursday began offering tools enabling Visual Basic developers to build applications for the Windows Phone 7 mobile phone platform.
Rhomobile will announce Wednesday version 2.0 of its development-as-a-service platform for building smartphone applications.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs today -- in the midst of a blitz of consumer-oriented announcements such as video rentals in iTunes, a new touch-based iPod music player model, and an online multiuser gaming service -- introduced a new version of its mobile OS a...
Developers at an open source company in Spain are leading an effort to boost PHP application development for Android-based phones.
Making a critical move in mobile application development, Microsoft on Monday shipped a beta version of its Windows&nbsp; Phone 7 Developer Tools, but early reaction from some developers was tepid.
Nokia, with the Mobile Runtime for Java Applications (JRT), is enabling development of Java applications for Symbian 3 devices, Nokia officials said Thursday.
Adobe, with the planned "Hero" version of its open source Flex framework for building Web applications, will feature mobile application-building capabilities, the company said this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPSenior Test Analyst - GIS DrupalNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSolution Consultant - Digital TransformationVIC
- FTSenior Biz Talk DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA