An unpatched vulnerability in the Google Admin application for Android can allow rogue applications to steal credentials that could be used to access Google for Work acccounts.
Google has released another patch for the Stagefright vulnerability after a security firm said the first one didn't fix it.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
The developing world is increasingly using mobile banking apps to move money, but new research shows those apps are often poorly coded and pose security risks.
Responding to an accusatory blog post, BlackBerry has again denied that its embedded operating system caused the potentially dangerous vulnerability recently demonstrated in Chrysler Jeep Cherokees.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
Business travelers willing to give Windows 8 a spin have a noteworthy option in the HP Folio Elitebook Folio 9470m.
In June 2007, Apple released the iPhone, and the device quickly took off to become a major brand in the smartphone market. Yet when the iPhone shipped, security on the mobile operating system was nearly nonexistent. Missing from the initial iOS (then...
You may already know the basics of Internet security and keeping your personal data private while browsing the Web: Use a firewall, don't open attachments you aren't expecting, and never follow links from strangers. But what about your smartphone? Th...
Whitepapers about mobile security
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCSAP Fiori + UI5 ArchitectNSW
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Supply ChainOther
- CCDatabase Migration SupportNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- CCIT Security Manager - OperationsNSW
- FTDevelopment Expert (EL1)SA
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCMicrosoft CRM Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCPortfolio Coordinator / Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- TPBusiness Intelligence (BI) Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer /.NET Developer - based in PerthWA
- FTSecurity & IAM Technical SpecialistACT