If you thought this year was tough when it came to cybersecurity then think again because 2021 isn’t looking any better, according to cybersecurity experts at Avast, a leader in digital security and privacy products.
An unpatched vulnerability in the Google Admin application for Android can allow rogue applications to steal credentials that could be used to access Google for Work acccounts.
Google has released another patch for the Stagefright vulnerability after a security firm said the first one didn't fix it.
Three “high risk” vulnerabilities in SAP Mobile could give attackers access to encrypted information stored in mobile devices, security firm Onapsis reported Wednesday.
The developing world is increasingly using mobile banking apps to move money, but new research shows those apps are often poorly coded and pose security risks.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
Throughout May alone Avast Threat Labs saw the latest version of the adware on around 18,000 devices belonging to Avast users located in more than 100 countries including Russia, Italy, Germany, the UK and some users in the U.S.
Business travelers willing to give Windows 8 a spin have a noteworthy option in the HP Folio Elitebook Folio 9470m.
In June 2007, Apple released the iPhone, and the device quickly took off to become a major brand in the smartphone market. Yet when the iPhone shipped, security on the mobile operating system was nearly nonexistent. Missing from the initial iOS (then...
You may already know the basics of Internet security and keeping your personal data private while browsing the Web: Use a firewall, don't open attachments you aren't expecting, and never follow links from strangers. But what about your smartphone? Th...
Whitepapers about mobile security
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: All of Android for somewhat less
- 4 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 5 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
Join the newsletter!
- Apple Polishing Cloth teardown: ‘Intricately’ woven, synthetic leather feel
- The $15 Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is ready to power your tiniest projects
- Chip shortages could make Black Friday tech deals a bust
- If you like the new Safari, don’t update to version 15.1
- IvyBackup review: Promising, open format, but not quite ready for prime time
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip3 Bespoke Edition is a fashionista's dream
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?