Smart in design and stingy on power, HP's Envy convertible works well as a laptop or a tablet.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
Samsung has paid close attention to usability, while also boosting the browser and VPN
The iPad Mini's small size doesn't hinder many apps, whereas the fourth-generation iPad adds little value
A new generation of small tablets has reinvented entertainment on the go, but which is best? Find out now and gear up for holiday gift-buying
When evaluating the adoption of mobile enterprise applications, it's important to understand the overall trends driving the adoption of the iPad within the enterprise. As I worked on the book, iPad in the Enterprise: Developing and Deploying Business...
In June 2007, Apple released the iPhone, and the device quickly took off to become a major brand in the smartphone market. Yet when the iPhone shipped, security on the mobile operating system was nearly nonexistent. Missing from the initial iOS (then...
First things first: The Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet is no iPad-killer -- yet.
Toys for Boys
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 RealMe XT (2019) review
- 2 Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 (13-inch) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- 4 BlueAnt Pump Air 2 true wireless microbuds (2019) review
- 5 Apple Watch Series 5 (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
- There's generosity and then there's this new Circles.Life 100GB phone plan
- Camera Accessories – What You Didn’t Know You Need, and Why You Need It
- Best PC monitors: Samsung vs LG vs MSI
- The Mirrorless Lenses You Didn’t Know You Needed
- AirPods Pro review (2019): True Wireless Meets True Premium
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?