But Moto’s brand new wonder phone is almost a year old already
High-end performance from a mid-priced phone
Sony's entire Xperia X series is outclassed by the current market and even it's own previous range
Over ear headphones you could spend a whole day wearing in quiet comfort
Apple Keynote review: This app remains a work in progress
mobile in pictures
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and services. This year, Google revealed, among other services, Android Pay, a new way to purchase items in brick-and-mortar stores using Android smartphones; a developer preview of "M," the next version of the Android operating system; Brillo, a new OS based on Android to control devices in the home and let them talk to each other; and a new photo sharing app called Google Photos.
Heading out on the road? Be sure you have these critical business apps on your Android device
Googles LG-made Nexus is a powerhouse. Here's a first look at the latest entry in the company's Nexus line.
Share, save and savor all things social with these nine free Google Android apps, hand-picked by CIO.com's mobile maestro, Al Sacco.
Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Since the release of the iPhone, ARM's chip designs have driven a mobile revolution. The small chip company has kept giants like Intel on their knees, and now it's on the verge of being acquired by Softbank for a stunning US$32 billion.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Running late for a meet up with friends or an appointment? Share a location securely and for a limited time period with smartphone application Glympse. It's a free download for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and BlackBerry.
Using your smartphone or tablet to control your Tivo box is easy and offers a lot of flexibility in recording shows and channel surfing.
Struggling to read small text on your iPad mini? There's a fix for that.
I'm a big fan of working at offsite locations--meaning my local Wi-Fi-equipped coffee shop. In fact, I'll often spend the afternoon hunkered down at Panera Bread, iced tea in one hand and a French Toast bagel in the other. (It's bad form to set up sh...
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
What happens when you delete a file? Unknown to most, deleted data from a mobile phone can still be shared with others if not appropriately managed. In a worst-case scenario, this could end up in the hands of a hacker or e-criminal, and used against ...
If you’ve not seen it, the new Pokemon Go mobile game lets you walk around town interacting with local landmarks via your phone’s screen. You’ll likely find plaques, artworks and other local facts about where you live and work that you never knew exi...
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
Whitepapers about mobile
This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices. • Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Videos about mobile
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Alcatel Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- In Pictures: Alcatel MWC Press Conference
- Assassin's Creed: Origins's Discovery Tour mode shows how great educational games could be
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Identity Access ManagementQLD
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- CCNetwork Specialist - NetApp Storage and Cisco IP-SANVIC
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTCloud Architect / Senior Engineer - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- FTSecurity & IAM Technical SpecialistACT
- CCMigration SpecialistVIC
- FTNOC Engineer | Permanent PosiitonOther
- TPService Desk OperatorACT
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Lead | .Net | FintechOther
- FTCloud Systems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther