Modern mid-tier smartphone shoppers are getting more for less more often than ever before.
It is important to have enough data but it is also just as important to not be paying for data you don’t need.
Here are our Editor’s Choice picks for the best mobile devices you can buy in 2018.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
What happens when you delete a file? Unknown to most, deleted data from a mobile phone can still be shared with others if not appropriately managed. In a worst-case scenario, this could end up in the hands of a hacker or e-criminal, and used against ...
If you’ve not seen it, the new Pokemon Go mobile game lets you walk around town interacting with local landmarks via your phone’s screen. You’ll likely find plaques, artworks and other local facts about where you live and work that you never knew exi...
Ditch the dual-phone hassle by assigning yourself a second phone number, complete with texting and other services.
“With each generation the company makes measured, incremental technology improvements to its iPhone line, and this time around those changes are increasing Apple’s per-unit material cost.”
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Apple is cooking up such an iPhone upgrade path, with a wave of rumors warning the next iteration will be faster, thinner, and possibly even curvier than before.
When Patrick Benson joined Ovation Brands back in September 2013, he was given a tall order: modernize an array of legacy IT systems that could no longer keep up with the restaurant-chain conglomerate's business processes.
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
By selling Motorola Mobility to Lenovo, Google is ending a combination that never really worked out while keeping assets that could prove valuable down the road.
Traditionally, choosing a laptop has been about compromise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Book S review: Sleek hardware saddled by compromised a software experience
- 2 Oppo Reno2 Z review: A feature-filled, mid-tier masterpiece
- 3 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 4 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review: Mission accomplished
Join the newsletter!
- This insightful Intel video explains how CPUs are made, in words you can actually understand
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 screens are cracking, some users say
- Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
- We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- HP Envy 13 review: A slim, light, and inexpensive workhorse with discrete graphics
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?