Australia continues to lose ground in the global broadband connection speed race.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Canada has recalled over 21,900 Galaxy Note7 smartphones after receiving a report of the overheating of the battery of one phone.
Since the release of the iPhone, ARM's chip designs have driven a mobile revolution. The small chip company has kept giants like Intel on their knees, and now it's on the verge of being acquired by Softbank for a stunning US$32 billion.
A quick comparison of Sony's mid-ranger and high-ender.
ARM, the company behind the architecture of most mobile processors, created its next-generation chip designs for sustained high performance and longer battery life.
Mobile device users installed nearly 156 billion mobile applications worldwide in 2015.
How Microsoft is building on widespread approval of Windows 10 to entice developers to develop on its platform.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
“Our early results also show there was an inventory buildup from holiday sales in the fourth quarter of 2015."
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
There's some ambiguity on what exactly the Leica partnership means, but early indications are the phones offer admirable low-light performance.
Telstra responded to a recent string of outages on Sunday with 24 hours of free data for all mobile customers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DesignerQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- TPDatawarehouse Test AnalystSA
- TPAgile Projet AdministratorVIC
- TPNetwork and Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCDeployment Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTDIRECTOR PROJECT DELIVERY, WELLINGTONNZ
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTSenior Systems AnalystSA
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW