The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to move forward on plans to have the U.S. military share wireless spectrum in the 3.5GHz band with commercial users.
PrimeSense, which developed the 3D sensing technology used in Microsoft's Kinect, is set to unveil a compact 3D sensor that can fit into a variety of consumer electronic devices.
Computer technology accounted for more patent applications in recent years than any other industry sector tracked by the World Intellectual Property Organization, although the number of digital communication patent applications grew faster. Industria...
Broadcom thinks it can make NFC a common smartphone feature by offering it in a chip with other wireless technologies, even if making payments with the technology doesn't catch on for years.
In-Q-Tel, the technology investment arm of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), will invest in Tyfone, a small developer of mobile banking, identity management and near-field communication systems.
NewsGator will offer a version of its Social Sites enterprise social networking (ESN) suite that has been optimized for mobile browsers.
WiLan, a Canadian patent licensing firm, has filed a round of new patent infringement lawsuits against Research in Motion, Apple, HTC and Sierra Wireless.
Japan's Hulu, the only international arm of the popular U.S. video streaming service, is trying to lure mobile viewers with the option to pay through their monthly phone bills.
Change in any industry involves conflict. Evolution and revolution in tech this year took place not only in the marketplace but also in the courtroom, the factory, and on the Web. Here are the top news stories of 2012 as selected by the editors of th...
The latest version of Metaio's development tool Creator will make it easier to add new content to augmented reality, thanks to the company's cloud platform.
Many mobile apps aimed at children collect and share personal data without notifying parents, potentially violating U.S. law, the Federal Trade Commission said in a report released Monday.
Huawei Technologies will invest €70 million (US$90.6 million) over a five-year period to establish a research and development center in Helsinki, Finland; its first task will be to build software for smartphones and tablets based on Android and Windo...
The reported slow early sales of Microsoft's Surface RT tablet has raised a question among IT analysts -- does Microsoft truly want to produce boffo sales of the new device?
Chinese networking vendors Huawei Technologies and ZTE are competing unfairly in the European mobile infrastructure market, according to an analysis being circulated by the European Commission, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
The four largest mobile carriers in the U.S. -- AT&T, Verizon, Sprint Nextel and T-Mobile -- have agreed to accelerate the availability of emergency texting, or text-to-911.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTCloud Security Architect / Consultant - Perm - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTHadoop DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTChange Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTUser Experience PractitionerACT
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- CCData Center Infrastructure Specialist - Wintel / VMwareWA
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- FTSAP FI Functional SpecialistACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTFinancial Manager - January StartACT
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCMid - Level SAP Test Analyst (Brisbane)WA