Verizon Wireless will shut down its Verizon Video service later this month, as mobile operators gradually back away from specialized, branded services and embrace what third parties have built.
At the ripe old age of 20, text messaging is still a popular way to communicate, but there are signs that its best days are behind it.
In the fast moving world of technology, there are perhaps few things that have proved as resistant to change as the simple SMS text message.
Showing that it's serious about quickly phasing out its venerable iDEN network and traditional push-to-talk service, Sprint Nextel now plans to charge all subscribers on that system an extra US$10 per month beginning Jan. 1.
A plan by a satellite carrier to make better use of its spectrum could open up an extra channel for Wi-Fi in the U.S., though how and when consumers would get to use it isn't yet clear.
Research In Motion has introduced the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, a smartphone developers can use to test their applications and get ready for the launch of the BlackBerry 10 QWERTY device next year. The company also said developers will be able to trade...
Microsoft's next OS update for Windows Phone 7 handsets won't be available until sometime in 2013.
The largest European mobile operators are joining forces to launch their own instant messaging and content sharing applications under the "joyn" brand as they try to claw back some of traffic lost to Internet services.
A Dutch court has banned sales of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy products that infringe on an Apple patent describing a way to scroll through a photo gallery using a touchscreen.
Microsoft plans to issue an over-the-air fix next month for a problem that has caused some Windows Phone 8 handsets to reboot themselves unexpectedly.
Nokia has asked a California court to enforce an arbitration award that would prevent Research In Motion from selling products with wireless LAN capabilities until the companies can agree on patent royalty rates.
Soaring iPhone 5 sales in the U.S. have helped make iOS the top smartphone operating system in the country, edging out Android, according to market research firm Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Telecommunications equipment vendor Ericsson has asked a U.S. court to block sales of a variety of Samsung Electronics cameras, Blu-ray Disc players, televisions and phones, including the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Note II, alleging that they infrin...
The combination smartphone-tablet Samsung Galaxy Note II has proven more popular than analysts had expected.
The long-awaited update to Windows Phone 7 appears to be close to a prime time rollout.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTScientific Software DeveloperOther
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTProject Support OfficerOther
- FTSenior Digital ProducerNSW
- FTDevelopers (VB.Net/C#.Net)SA
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- FTTest Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC