AT&T on Wednesday announced a service for small- and medium-size businesses that want to use smartphones to accept credit and debit card transactions from customers. The service is based on technology from payment device manufacturer Apriva of Sc...
Research in Motion released BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Server) 5.02 today, an update that, in an unusual turnabout, copies a mobile management capability from the iPhone's iOS: the ability to manage corporate data separately from personal data. That ...
Heavy demand for upload capacity from the iPhone 4 has exposed a flaw in the software for Alcatel-Lucent's 3G network equipment, temporarily forcing lower upstream speeds for some AT&T subscribers.
Research in Motion (RIM) Wednesday padded the latest version of its BlackBerry Enterprise Server software with new security features designed to accommodate the growing use BlackBerry devices in corporate settings.
Alert! Alert! Apple's walled garden has been breached!
Smartphones and their apps are the new way of the world, and developers are lured by their increasing popularity. But with two major platforms - Apple's recently upgraded and renamed iOS 4 and Google's Android - competing with one another, how does a...
Microsoft is developing a "view engine" for its ASP.Net Web development platform, optimized around HTML generation via a code-focused templating approach, a Microsoft official said in a blog post.
Nokia is selling off its wireless modem business to Renesas Electronics, a move that could help the mobile giant better focus on phone competition and get rid of a business that may have been struggling.
Apple today pulled a large number of apps created by a Vietnamese iPhone developer after claims by competitors that he had pushed his software to the top of the best seller list by purchasing them with stolen credit cards.
China has hit back at the European Commission over an investigation into allegations of hardware dumping.
Adobe, with the planned "Hero" version of its open source Flex framework for building Web applications, will feature mobile application-building capabilities, the company said this week.
Motorola this week gave more details of its planned reorganization, saying it will spin off its mobile devices and home products business into a new entity called Motorola Mobility.
AT&T and lawyers representing class-action plaintiffs have reached a proposed settlement of lawsuits over billing by AT&T Wireless before 2004.
In response to mounting reports that the iPhone 4 offers sub-par call reception, Apple today admitted that an algorithm used in its new smartphone is flawed and promised to update its iOS 4 in the next few weeks.
Apple has dropped the usual restocking fee for iPhone customers who want to return their smartphones, the company confirmed on Friday.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- State of the Headphone Jack: Which brands still support it?
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
- Protesters take to streets to fight 5G roll out
- Victoria prepares for on-road trials of connected vehicles
- Ecovacs are now selling a robot vacuum cleaner for less than $500
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?