HP is scrapping its low-end tablet lineup to focus on detachables, hybrids and business tablets.
Telstra has extended its 17 year partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL), signing a five year naming and mobile digital rights agreement providing access to the best free and subscription content, including great live NRL action on mobiles.
HP Inc. is shying away from the consumer wearable market, but sees an untapped opportunity in wearables for businesses
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Huawei consumer business group has revealed its performance results for the third quarter of 2015, indicating steady growth in smartphone shipments. The company said, in a statement, that mid-to-high-end devices accounted for 33 per cent of those shi...
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Telecommunications company, Amaysim, has launched its new Unlimited 1GB plan in Australia for $24.90. The company said, in a statement, that this new plan was launched with the budget conscious consumer in mind.
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
Apple CEO Tim Cook said Tuesday that the most successful businesses will be those that use mobile devices the best moving forward.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
The hottest smartwatches at IFA in Berlin are Motorola's Moto 360s and the Gear S2s from Samsung Electronics. Here is how they compare.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Wireless charging is starting to make headlines, with companies like Samsung pushing the technology in its Galaxy line of smartphones. But did you know wireless charging goes back as far as the early 1900s?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- How to secure your CMS with out patching
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- FTDigital Records ManagerACT
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC