Google's sensors avoid trouble, even when other drivers try to distract the cars
The mobile world's whipping post deserves a fresh look, thanks to some compelling new features
Microsoft Office does its best to challenge the reigning Apple iWork.
What IT pros like, in their own words
With so much money to be made selling electronics, many just try to copy what's already successful.
Vodafone is targeting Australians traveling to the 2014 FIFA World Cup with the addition of Brazil to its $5 per day roaming deal.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
We just got our hands on Samsung's Galaxy S5 smartphone. Here's what's in the box.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz C...
Microsoft on Wednesday unveiled Windows Phone 8.1, the first major update to its mobile OS since autumn 2012. There’s a Siri-like personal assistant, centralized notifications, an array of new customization options, and a redesigned keyboard for fast...
Microsoft started it's Build developers conference Wednesday with a three-hour keynote. Here are some of the highlights.
These products are on display at the annual tech conference in Vegas.
Many companies have felt the effects of data theft over the last several years. It's 2014 and it doesn't look like the going is getting any easier. The technology sector seems most at risk with every week bringing the world another reported data brea...
Sigh…I miss TweetDeck. Nevertheless, these apps are still very good indeed.
HTC One M8 is finally here! Everyone try and act surprised!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- FTUAT CoordinatorQLD
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - ImprovementQLD
- TPProject Manager | Applications and Project InitiationQLD
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)WA
- FTRelease / Implementation ManagerSA
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistQLD
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerVIC
- CCUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerVIC
- CCService DeskSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC