Catering to all multimedia whims and going on further with its near stock version of Android
Lenovo's new Motorola X4 smartphone is half the price of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S8, but does at least one thing twice as well: stream audio to multiple Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
Motorola is bringing its 'shatterproof' phone to even more countries in November.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Every smartphone that has passed through our testing labs in 2016 has been rounded up on this page. Readers in the market for a new smartphone: this is a good starting point. Consider the smartphones available, narrow the selection down according...
Videos about Moto X
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- TPDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTChange ConsultantOther