Lenovo's new Motorola X4 smartphone is half the price of Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S8, but does at least one thing twice as well: stream audio to multiple Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
The Droid line may also ditch all the black and red, opting for splashes of color and a rounded home button.
Motorola is bringing its 'shatterproof' phone to even more countries in November.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Lenovo’s acquisition of Motorola is beginning to bear fruits as it prepares to bring the Moto Maker program to Australia.
Motorola will be taking on the titans from Samsung, Apple and Sony with the release of its Moto X flagship in Australia. The innovative smartphone will go on sale for $749 from retailers next week.
Motorola’s hyped Moto 360 smartwatch will finally go on sale in Australia on 31 October. The smartwatch is priced at $329 and will be sold in limited numbers at Australian retailers, such as Harvey Norman and Dick Smith.
Motorola has confirmed the Nexus 6 will be sold in Australian retailers from November. The Nexus maker also plans to bring Android 5.0 Lollipop to its Moto X, G and E range, although timing details were not disclosed.
Motorola has introduced a slew of innovative features with its upcoming Moto X. The smartphone is made from exotic materials, has a custom CPU, is resistant to water, has a ring flash and offers the benefits of a fast charge battery.
Motorola originally unveiled its Moto 360 smartwatch at Google’s I/O conference. The smartwatch, which was the first device to have a circular screen, was met with riotous applause. Now the concept will become a reality when the smartwatch goes on sa...
Motorola sent shockwaves across the technology industry when it revealed its smartwatch, the Moto 360, for the first time. By all accounts the smartwatch looked like an ordinary watch. Ironically, that’s as radical as it gets for a wrist-mounted com...
“A smartphone for all” was the tagline to the Moto E’s press invitation. The ethos behind suggested a smartphone with a low price tag, but one retaining enough functionality to appeal to the masses. The philosophy isn’t unheard of in the technology s...
The Motorola Moto X was one of the last smartphones to be made under Google's guise, and it brought with it a range of industry-shaking innovations. These include its ability to leverage Google's Search and Now platforms, and the options – if you wer...
Armando Rodriguez spent some time with the Moto X and tells you what you need to know about Motorola's latest Android phone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTSolution Architect **Telecommunications Products** $800 per dayOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT