From left field comes Motorola as it sets the new standard in smartphone flagships
Motorola Moto X
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
Last night’s product launch was the first to take place since Lenovo successfully acquired the Motorola from Google. It was orchestrated across four cities -- London, Sao Paulo, New Delhi and New York -- and choreographed to generate buzz for the ine...
We don't know what Motorola's Moto X smartphone looks like, nor do we know when it will officially be released, but the company has already begun advertising the smartphone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTOffice 365 and Cloud Business AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTSenior AP - Java 723052 - 723054Other
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT