From left field comes Motorola as it sets the new standard in smartphone flagships
Motorola Moto X
The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
Last night’s product launch was the first to take place since Lenovo successfully acquired the Motorola from Google. It was orchestrated across four cities -- London, Sao Paulo, New Delhi and New York -- and choreographed to generate buzz for the ine...
We don't know what Motorola's Moto X smartphone looks like, nor do we know when it will officially be released, but the company has already begun advertising the smartphone.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 2 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 3 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 4 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 5 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
Join the newsletter!
- Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable review: An excellent business tablet PC
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- How to check what graphics card you have
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Valheim Hearth and Home update is a builder's dream, say the developers
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?