The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe is also getting Android 7.0, while Huawei is offering a Nougat beta test for the Honor 6X.
Motorola's budget G5 and G5 Plus offer plenty of bang for the buck.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Motorola looks to expand the capability of the Moto Z with a family of add-on adapters.
Don’t expect to see a third generation of the Moto 360 anytime soon.
Company says a module incorporating Google's AR camera tech is "likely" for the handset.
The Moto 360 second edition and Sport models also get an update that fixes pairing issues with iPhone 7 and brings the latest security patches.
Hands on with the Hasselblad True Zoom camera Mod for Motorola's Z Droid smartphones.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
The company also promises 'a new chapter in tablets' among other reveals for the Berlin expo.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
Moto executives proclaimed the Moto Z to be metaphysical perfection, while promising modules will be forward compatible.
In a world of increasingly similar smartphones, Lenovo has set out to do something different: It has launched the Moto Z and Z Force with a modular connector that allows 'mods' to pump up their hardware capabilities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPTechnical ArchitectVIC
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior SAP Project ManagerACT
- FTTest Analyst (Datawarehouse)SA
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Support EngineerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- FTField Technician - Radio communication serviceACT
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTBUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PARTNERVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorQLD
- FTTRIM TrainersACT