T-Mobile announced Thursday that it plans to double the speed of its HSPA+ networks and unveiled a line-up of new 4G products including tablets and phones.
Motorola finally unveiled its highly anticipated tablet, the Xoom, with a 10.1-inch touchscreen with the latest version of Google's Android mobile software on board, formerly called Honeycomb.
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T Wednesday announced that in February, it will start selling a version of the HTC Freestyle phone running Brew MP, an open-platform OS for phones that are smaller, less powerful and less expensive than smartphones.
LAS VEGAS -- AT&T will launch LTE smartphones, networks and other devices in mid-2011, and expects to complete a nationwide LTE deployment by the end of 2013, AT&T Mobility President Ralph de la Vega announced Wednesday at the AT&T Develo...
Motorola on Wednesday showed off a new Android phone that connects to a docking station that looks like a laptop but has no CPU, so that users can access a full physical keyboard and monitor.
The tidal wave of 4G phones at CES is just beginning with this morning's launch of the HTC EVO Shift 4G from Sprint.
Companies have turned to Internet videos to leap ahead of rivals in announcing their new products at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) this year, or at least to create buzz around their launches.
Here come the iPad competitors of 2011
Motorola will integrate media streaming on its Android-based smartphones
The rumors surrounding a Motorola Android tablet have finally been confirmed--though we still don't know very much about it. Motorola posted a YouTube video today called "Tablet Evolution," which starts with an ancient Egyptian stone tablet and ends ...
Despite ongoing speculation that Android 3.0 is imminent, it looks like the next release of the mobile operating system--dubbed "Honeycomb"--will be version 2.4.
A company using crowdsourcing methods to challenge patents has targeted three mobile e-mail patents held by NTP, a Virginia company that has filed more than a dozen infringement lawsuits in the past four years.
Motorola announced two rugged Wi-Fi-ready mobile computers Tuesday for use in retail, manufacturing and health care.
On the same day that Google released its "Gingerbread" platform, it also debuted its soon-to-be-released Android platform tailored specifically for tablets.
Android fans won't have to wait much longer to get their hands on an optimized version of Android for tablet devices. Andy Rubin, Google's vice president of engineering, debuted an early version of Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) running on a Motorola one-pa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- FTField Engineers - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT